Saturday, June 19, 2010

Enjoy Cheap Accommodations and Delicious Sea Foods in Long Island and Newport

Long Island is a tremendous city of New York. Long Island has magnetic attractions for the visitors and delicious sea foods also. There number of long island hotels can be easily found near the attractive and site seeing places. Almost all the restaurant of Long Island city provides sea foods but some restaurants make sea foods like Cioppino and Spicy Ahi Tuna
so delicious like Kitchen Kabaret, The Milleridge Inn and best Italian foods in Mama's. I tasted sea foods here in Kitchen Kabaret in long Island during my trip of Long Island. Believe me it was so yummy. In Newark one can also enjoy sea foods in Georgie's Bar & Grill. Hotels in Newport were also not so costly. Their room rates were not so high. Even they were the best and cheap hotels in Newport. I stayed for nine days and I got a big discount at the end day. At end time they made my trip awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment